- [1st Protective Line] The Frizzlife whole house sediment water filter with gauge uses a stainless steel mesh filter with a 40-micron pore size, which is one of the most precise reusable water filters on the market. It can remove more than 99% of large particles from water such as sands, rust, mud, and turbidity. The pre-filtration system is the first protective line of your whole house water supply, extending the service life of water treatment equipments, protecting your home appliances.
- [Reinforced Construction] The heavy-duty sediment filter is guaranteed with superb product quality. The transparent filter housing of the pre-filtration system is made of 100% BPA-free polymer material and is fully recyclable, anti-frozen, and crack-proof. While the copper parts of the system are made of premium lead-free brass. The full water filter can resist up to 900 psi water pressure and the operational water pressure ranges from 20 psi to 145 psi. Rated peak flow at 20 GPM.
- [Easy Installation with Built-in Gauge] The embedded gauge meter in pre-filter system could clearly tell the water pressure, saving you much effort and money to install an extra gauge kit. The sediment filter is compatible with most US plumbings (3/4” MNPT, 3/4” FNPT, or 1” FNPT, NOT for 3/4” garden hose) and the installation can be done in a breeze. Incorporate unique sawtooth threads, the provided joint fittings guarantees a much easier installation process with less leakage potential.
- [Advanced Flush Mechanism] Instead of replacement, the stainless steel mesh water filter only requires a regular flush per period of usage. The Frizzlife JG400 has a rotary built-in scraper that could scrape away the sediments trapped on the mesh. This can largely extend the flush interval time(30 days vs. 7-15 days) and can offer you a more convenient while deeper-cleansing maintenance. With fewer flush times per year, it also saves your water bill and water resources in long run.
- [Convenient Maintenance] For general maintenance of the sediment filter, connect the provided PE tubing into its flush port. Rotate the bottom part of the water filter to control the inner scraper and wipe down the clogged sediments on the mesh filter. Then twist the flush switch to wash out the sediments captured by the filter. You don’t even need to shut off the water supply to do the flush. For long-term maintenance, take out the mesh filter and clean the filter and the housing carefully.
Package Dimensions: 124x313x1370