- When cutting mitered angles with your table saw you always want to make sure that have enough support of your stock when feeding it through the blade. The table saw blade is rotating toward you at a high rate of speed and if your workpiece moves to the side, the result can be scary and downright dangerous. With the help of a miter gauge and with our Aluminum Miter Fence secured to it, you will have full support all the way up to the blade on most of your miter angle cuts.
- The Aluminum Miter Fence has been cut at 45 degrees on both ends of the fence. Doing this allows you to get as close to the blade as possible so your workpiece is fully supported throughout the cutting process. Straight cut or 90 degree cut fences have a large gap between the fence and the blade because it can not get as close with the straight cut ends on the fence.
- Many times when we make miter cuts on our table saw, we need 2 or more pieces that are the exactly same length. While using the included measuring tapes that are included are pretty good at this, we have also included a handy flip stop that locks into any location along the length of the fence. This allows you to make repetitive length cuts without worrying if the pieces will end up the same. The flip stop can can simply be flipped it up and out of your way when not in use.
- The Fulton Aluminum Miter Fence is made from one, solid piece of extruded aluminum and has the exact same size track on the top of the fence as there is on the bottom. On the back, there is an offset track for mounting the fence to a miter gauge.
- The fence can be mounted to low profile miter gauges or standard profile miter gauges simply by flipping the fence over to accommodate your miter gauge. This fence will fit most available after market and factory table saw miter gauges, however some modification may be required. Full color installation instructions are included.
Package Dimensions: 58x462x1021