- [APPLICATION]—-The TT-30P to L14-30R adapter cord is used to connect a portable generator, to power both sides of house panel from TT-30R outlet on generator. Perfect for generator to house connection. You can use a standard L14-30 generator cable to feed into the house wall transfer switch. This cable works completely on 120V RV outlet receptacle. It does this by bridging the X-Y pins.
- [GENERATOR TO TRANSFER SWITCH INLET BOX]—-NEMA TT-30 receptacle is usually installed in generators and RV power pedestals. You can connect your generator to a transfer switch for emergency power using this cord: TT-30P locking plug end connects to 3 prong generator outlet, L14-30R receptacle end connects to 4 prong power transfer switch inlet.
- [1OO% SATE APPROVED]—-The TT-30P to L14-30R Adapter generator plug adapter cord meet all UL requirements and test. It is thick, sturdy, and full coated. It applies super high quality copper wires materials and STW jacket or longer service time and heavy-duty performance. It won’t heat or harm your power system.
- [SUPPORT MAX VALUE]—-The 3 Prong to 4 Prong Generator Plug Adapter support max 30 Amp, 125Volts, 3750 watts. NEMA TT-30P male plug rated 30Amp. Plug is PVC molded, Cord in heavy duty STW 10AWG
- 【SERVICE】This generator adapter cord have 12 months warranty, if you have any questions, simply contact us get a replacement or refund.
Details: Specification:Male Plug: TT-30PFemale Connector: L14-30RAmperage: 30AVoltage: 125VPins: Nema TT-30P Generator Male to Nema L14-30R FemaleWire Gauge: 10 AWGLength: 1.5FT (18inch)Color: BlackMaterial: 100% Copper Conductor && Durable PVC JacketPackage included:1PC x TT-30P to L14-30R Generator Transfer Switch Adapter Cord
Package Dimensions: 46x237x417