Color: Matte White
- CONSTRUCTION – MIPS – Multi-Directional Impact Protection System. Hard Shell construction produces great helmets at great value. A rugged outer shell is formed and then attached to the EPS foam liner.
- FIT SYSTEM – In Form Fit System makes it easy to dial in a custom fit in seconds – even with gloves on. An ergo-friendly dial at the base of the helmet provides up to 6cm of adjustment and enhanced stability. Vertical Tuning feature accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom fit free of gaper gap (space between goggles and helmet).
- VENTILATION – Thermostat Control adjustable venting allows you to custom tune airflow instantly with a simple, low profile control button on the outside of the helmet. No other system is faster or easier to adjust, and nothing is more effective at keeping you comfortable. Stack Vent in the front of the helmet which aligns with your goggles and helps to keep them clear and fog free.
- SEAMLESS COMPATIBILITY WITH ALL GIRO GOGGLES – Giro products have been meticulously designed and tested to work together. We’ve fine-tuned the pairings of our helmets and goggles using exhaustive testing in our Dome R&D center and translating those findings into the perfect Seamless Compatibility fit. We recommend Giro Roam and Moxie Goggles.
- FEATURES – Women’s styling and details. MIPS. Compatible with aftermarket Giro audio systems by Outdoor Tech.
Details: The smooth silhouette features the adjustability of an In Form fit system so you can dial in your perfect fit, even with gloves on, while Thermostat Control adjustable venting allows you to let out hot air if you need to. If you want to rock out while on the mountain, you can insert the audio systems by Outdoor Tech (sold separately) inside the earflaps and glide to your favorite tunes. The Ceva MIPS is also equipped with the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS), which can provide more protection in certain impacts.
Package Dimensions: 235x292x1134