Brand: GOLBERG G
Color: Camo Green
- A MULTITUDE OF SIZES AVAILABLE for purchase. Our 550 Type III MIL-C-5040-H Paracord is available in lengths of 25, 50, 100, 500, and 1000 feet. The 25’ option comes hand-wrapped and packaged in a bag, the 50’ and 100’ options are hanked and wrapped tightly with a reusable Golberg fastener strap, and the 500’ and 1000’ options are wound on a spool. All our options are packaged with your utmost convenience in mind.
- GOLBERG’S 550LB TYPE III MIL-C-5040-H is perfect for outdoor, emergency, survival, camping, hunting, fishing, and hiking uses to name a few! We know you need paracord that isn’t only good in certain circumstances, you need something that will be as tough as you are and stand up to any heavy-duty task you give it without losing shape or breaking, and this paracord is it. Made with the highest quality woven nylon.
- AUTHENTIC 550 MIL-SPEC PARACHUTE CORD is ideal for home, outdoors, emergency kits & more. Bring this paracord Camping, fishing, hiking or boating. Keep paracord in your car for emergency auto needs, securing loose items for travel, or help towing. You can keep this in a emergency bag, in your home, garage, tool box, shed, fishing boat, backpack, hike pack, use as shoe laces, make a survival bracelet or other paracord projects, use it for fishing line, sewing, perimeter marking, and more.
- MADE IN THE USA and sold by an US-owned small business, Paracord was created for Golberg by Certified US Government contractors which means you will receive the best, toughest, strongest cord out there. Tested for a minimum breaking strength of 550 lbs and with 7 3-ply twisted inner strands, you know you have high-quality paracord in your hands.
- QUALITY CORD. You can be rest assured this cord, unlike other cord or webbing, will not develop a smell. We know you need paracord that isn’t only good on dry land or in certain circumstances, you need something that will be as tough as you and stand up to weather and any heavy-duty task you give it without losing shape or breaking, and this paracord is it. Emergency situations always arise when you least expect it.
Details: Golberg is a leader in quality solutions to your outdoor, survival, & household needs is proud to offer you USA MADE GENUINE MIL-C-5040 Parachute Rope. This Type III 7 Strand 550 mil-spec paracord 100% nylon woven military grade 7 strand is the highest quality & created by certified government contractors. Parachute cord is perfect for many camping, boating, & outdoor activities. Use for rigging, lashing, & securing loose items and travel gear to your vehicle, backpack, boat, ATV, or motorcycle.
Golberg’s MIL-C-5040-H Rope
-A minimum breaking strength of 750lbs and meets Military specifications.
-A 100% nylon weave & a high number of interwoven strands for its size giving the rope a smooth/safe texture.
-21 individual strands braided into 7 3-ply yarns.
This design ensures seriously strong tensile strength & is the official military designation of Mil-Spec (MIL-C-5040), Type III, 550 Paracord. Paracord is great to have on hand in the event of an emergency or survival situation. Use for boot laces, a pace counter when combined with beads, take out the inner strands for fishing string/sewing/dental floss, set traps, safely secure/hang items such as bikes, kayaks, & ladders in your garage, shed, or basement, create a pulley system to lift objects to a higher area. Paracord is the all-purpose utility rope. USA MADE. At Golberg we are committed to bringing you the highest quality solutions to your outdoor & survival needs. We stand behind our paracord & our customer satisfaction is a priority. If you feel we have not met your expectations for any reason, contact us and we will do everything we can to make things right.
Package Dimensions: 26x169x56