- Kit contains twelve drip irrigation coupling fittings. Use these durable barbed 1/2 inch drip irrigation fittings to connect half inch drip irrigation tubing together to easily repair or extend your drip system.
- These 17mm irrigation tubing connectors work with 1/2″ irrigation tubing, soaker hose or sprinkler line from 0.560 to 0.600 Inside Diameter (ID). Compatible with many types of Orbit, Dig, Toro, and Rainbird tubing as well as generic 1/2″ blank poly tubing or drip hose lines.
- The go-to fitting option for most contractors will always be the standard 17mm barbed insert fitting. These 17mm drip connector fittings are made with long-lasting and environmentally-friendly regrind tubing plastic.
- Save money and time buying all the 1/2″ drip line connectors, soaker hose connectors, or sprinkler hose couplers you need at once in this 12-Piece Set. Jumpstart your drip irrigation system installation with this set of essential components for building a maintenance-free drip system. Ideal for use with raised garden beds, residential, farm, greenhouse gardening and agricultural watering applications. Keep extra drip system parts handy for irrigation or sprinkler line repair or expansion.
- Easy and secure installation without glue, tools, or clamps. Simply push the tubing firmly over the barb for a very tight fit that won’t leak. If desired you may apply heat to the end of the tubing to soften before inserting onto the coupling.
Details: Easily repair or expand your drip irrigation system with twelve drip couplers that connect two pieces of half-inch drip irrigation tubing together. Keep these barb connectors on hand for quick sprinkler hose repair, irrigation tubing dripline repair, or to expand or extend your drip system. Use these irrigation tubing connector joints with other 1/2 drip irrigation fittings like 90 degree elbow corners, tees, and irrigation line end caps to connect and configure your irrigation system exactly how you want it.
Package Dimensions: 19x127x18