- Note: 1)Too coarse a grind, too little coffee, or insufficiently tamping the grounds before brewing can all lead to inadequate pressure for a proper brew. 2)It is important to note that the amount of espresso extracted will vary depending on the grind size and amount and reprogramming may be needed when the size and amount are adjusted
- Cone shape helps to better accentuate coffees with floral or fruit flavor notes
- Spiral ribs allows for maximum coffee expansion
- Sturdy, lightweight pour-over coffeemaker, perfect for travel
- Large single hole can change coffee taste according to the speed of water flow
- Size 01: 1-2 cups, Size 02: 1-4 cups, Size 03: 1-6 cups
Details: brewing extraordinary coffee right into your cup. The Hario V60 is a cone pour-over brewer which has been specially designed to produce an evenly brewed cup of coffee. The V60 is one of the most popular manual coffee brewers on the market today. Why the cone shape? The cone shaped paper filter adds depth to the coffee layer, so that the water flows to the center, extending the amount of time it is in contact with the ground coffee. The brand recognized by Coffee Geeks worldwide.
Package Dimensions: 130x135x200