- Sealed Bottom and Open Top – Each mesh bag is heat sealed on the bottom to keep the bag shut. The top is open and does not have a tie or drawstring. Bags can be closed by tying a knot. Bags can be reused, as there is no need to cut them open!
- Measurements – The length of this mesh bags is 25.3″. Width of this product is 3″ flat, and stretches up to 18″.
- Reduce Waste – Our plastic mesh fabric bags ensures full breathability. Allowing agricultural products such as onions and potatoes to breathe can help extend their lifespan. Less food waste means more savings!
- Perfect Cooking Seafood – Our mesh bags can be used to boil or steam shellfish such as clams, mussels or crayfish. By keeping the seafood in the bag, you can put the whole bag in the pot. No need to spend time to remove every piece of food after cooking, the whole bag can be taken out quickly and easily. These bags are completely safe to use in boiling water.
- Perfect Packaging of Vegetables, Nuts or Fruits – Not only for drying and storing garlic or nuts, you can also use these bags to tie plant vines and stems to hang growing fruits or vegetables that are in the fence It helps reduce the weight of the stem. The increasing production of fruit in the air prevents predators from eating, and this mesh bag makes this possible.
Details: Hedume 200 pack plastic mesh bags can provide convenient storage solutions on the street or farmers’ markets. They can be easily filled with items such as oranges, potatoes, apples or onions. Fill the bag with vegetables, fruits or nuts in advance to bring it to a predetermined weight, and then buy the bag at the set price. Customers will appreciate the convenience of pre-packaged bags. This is an easy way to keep your stalls organized and your transactions worry-free. For customers, they also conveniently choose to fill their luggage to pay by weight. The bag has no drawstrings, but it can be knotted by knotting the top of the bag.
Package Dimensions: 70x375x640