- Premium Steel – Our durable Huusk ultimo knife is forged from premium high carbon ATS-34 steel which makes the blade ultra sharp and have a much better ability to maintain sharp edges than stainless steel. Say goodbye to dull and time-consuming cutting. Warm Tips: Please keep it clean and dry after each use. It will last a long lifetime with reasonable maintenance.
- Sharp Blade – Hand sharpened to 16 degrees per side, ensuring an ultra sharp edge with excellent wear resistance, allowing you to glide through steak like butter and even carving quickly and easily. The hammered texture on the blade not only for chic appearance, but also for minimal slicing resistance and non-stick properties.
- Excellent Control – Top Oak Wood with ergonomic bending is probably the most comfortable and secure handle ever created. And there is also a precision, laser-carved index finger hole on the blade for superior control. The seamless Handle design, which is different from welding handle, will not break after long-term use.
- Belt Sheath – Quality leather sheath can protect the blade well and you can put on a belt for easy carrying when camping outdoor. Huusk boning knife can easily slice, dice and mince meat, fish, vegetables, fruits,etc. It’s definitely your practical assistant whether you are indoor or outdoor.
- About Us – Founded in 1994, Huusk is committed to creating sharp, durable and ergonomic kitchen knives. In 2009, we opened factories in East Asian countries and began selling worldwide. Each Huusk knife goes through rigorous testing before every shipment. Also we provide 12-month warranty, 30-day free return without reason and friendly online customer service. No Risking shopping!
Package Dimensions: 41x303x490