- Multi-purpose: The Hydronix Inline Water Filter can be used in Refrigerators, Ice Makers, Coffee Makers, Drinking Water Fountains, Water Coolers, Beverage Equipment, Sink Faucets, RV, Campers, Boats, Under the Sink and RO System. Compatible with most refrigerator filter brands such as Samsung, GE, LG, Whirlpool, Frigidaire, etc.
- Simple Installation: The inline water line filter comes with built-in 3/8” quick connections on both ends for plastic or copper water lines using 3/8” inch lines. You can install the filter with a single twist, without cutting the tubing.
- High Quality Materials: Made with NSF Certified Food-grade coconut shell activated carbon with high iodine adsorption capacity and BPA FREE. Ensure your drinking water is safe and healthy.
- High-Efficiency Adsorption: Effectively absorbs chlorine, bad tastes & odors and improve the taste of drinking water, making it much fresher and better tasting, providing your family with a much healthier lifestyle.
- Longer Service Life: Inline post carbon water filter service time can last as long as 12 months or filtration capacity up to 2,000 gallons depending on your water quality. Replace water filter every 6 to 12 months for maximum filtering capability.
Details: Hydronix ICF-10Q38 inline coconut shell carbon filters have 3/8″ quick-connect connections, and are suitable for drinking water filtration applications. The coconut shell Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) filter media reduces unpleasant taste and odor from drinking water and has a service life of 2,000 gallons (or one year). The Hydronix ICF-10Q38 has a flow rate of 0.5 gallons per minute (gpm), has a 2″ outside diameter (OD) and a total length of 10″. Hydronix ICF-10Q38 inline filters have an operating temperature of 35 to 100 degrees F, and a maximum pressure rating of 125 pounds per square inch (psi). Suitable for use in water filtration applications such as ice makers, water coolers, coffee makers, and refrigerators. Hydronix Water Technology is a supplier of water filtration, purification and separation products. Headquartered in Ontario, California, U.S.A.
Package Dimensions: 50x259x272