- Contact Features: Socket, Pin Diameter 1.59 mm [.063 in], Terminal Transmits 0 – 24 A (Low Power), 14AWG Wire Size, Nickel Plated
- Size 16 Contacts: The Deutsch size 16 solid contact 0462-209-16141 is designed for use with 14 ga wire within a size 16 cavity. The green stripe on this contact indicates that the wire barrel has been slightly enlarged to accommodate 14 gauge wire. Compatible with DT,HD30,HDP20,DRC,HD10,DRB,STRIKE,Jiffy Splice.
- Automotive Signal Terminals: Designed to provide robust and efficient cable connections. These are engineered for high resistance to vibrations and thermal influences. Automotive connector terminals mostly consist of standardized terminals that provide a quick and qualitative connection point between one or more wires and headers or other wires. Choice for reliable connections in cars, trucks, and other vehicles
- Eight Indent Crimp Profile: The multi indents provide a reliable and durable crimp that will stand the test of time when properly executed. This style of crimp tool is generally used for field service work, prototype style work and also low volume production environments
- Deutsch DT Series: DT Connectors are environmentally sealed and designed specifically for cable-to-cable and cable-to-board applications in harsh environments. These connectors offer the ability to use multiple size 16 contacts, each with 13A continuous capacity, within a single shell. Provides reliability and performance on the engine or transmission, under the hood, on the chassis, or in the cab
Package Dimensions: 28x125x59