Brand: JK Adams
- MADE IN VERMONT,USA from sustainably grown and harvested North American hardwoods.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE. No questions asked. Our products come to you with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you ever have any problems with a JK Adams product, we will replace it.
- UNIQUE FOOD SAFE DRIFTWOOD FINISH highlights the varied grain in the Ash wood.
- EYE-CATCHING BACKDROP for presenting bread, cheeses, meats or desserts.
- CARE AND USE. Wash gently with warm, soapy water after each use. Do not soak your board in water or put in dishwasher. Towel dry your board after washing, and allow it to air dry thoroughly. Condition your board regularly (more often in dry climates) with JK Adams Mineral Oil or Beeswax Wood Conditioner. Do not use your board in microwave.
- J.K. Adams 1761 Collection Ash Cutting/Serving Board, Round
- Suitable for both kitchen prep and serving
- Handcrafted and finished in Vermont, U.S.A.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water and dry promptly
- Manufacturer’s lifetime warranty
Details: Our Ash Round Serving Board is available in three sizes to fit any size home or occasion. Its unique Driftwood finish highlights the varied grain in the Ash wood. This piece is such a beauty that you will want to make it a statement piece in your kitchen. JK Adams customers believe the kitchen is the heart of their home. They love to share artfully prepared and presented food with friends and family. JK Adams crafts beautifully-designed food preparation and serving tools that provide confidence in the kitchen and pride in presentation. Made in Vermont. Guaranteed for Life. Make your cooking and entertaining stylish, easy and fun with JK Adams.
Package Dimensions: 20x419x129