- | UL LISTED | Our photocell sensor is UL listed to ensure quality and your safety. Being UL listed qualifies this photocell sensor for a wide range of residential and commercial lighting applications such as outdoor area lights, parking lot shoe box lights, street lights.
- | NEXT GEN ELECTRONIC MODEL | Unlike traditional thermal photocells (with a bi-metal piece looking through the window), this new electronic model has a repeatable set point that does not drift during the life of the product. It has a much faster reaction time and works better with LED and induction light fixtures due to their ability to withstand high inrush current.
- | EASY TO INSTALL | The photocell sensor inside senses sunlight and automatically turns lights on at dusk and off at dawn. The turn lock design makes it easy to remove and install if replacement is needed. Standard prongs ensures this sensor could be used with any standard twist lock receptacle.
- | TIME DELAY FEATURE | Works with standard NEMA turn lock receptacles commonly found on dusk to dawn type barn or post lights. A built-in 5-second time delay feature avoids false triggers such as car headlights, lightening or other temporary light source.
- | ELECTRICAL SPECS | AC 120V 60Hz, 208-277V 50 Hz, 1000W Tungsten, 1800VA Ballast; incandescent, fluorescent, LED, halogen, mercury vapor, high pressure sodium, and CFL compatible. User manual is available for download in Technical Specification section in the lower right of this page.
Details: J.LUMI YCA1008 is the next generation twist lock photocell sensor. Instead of using the dated thermal mechanism, our photocell sensor uses the next generational electronics to trigger the ON/OFF of your lighting. It is ideal for 208-277 VAC light fixtures with ANSI C136.10 NEMA turn lock receptacles commonly found on dusk to dawn type barn or post lights. This photo control provides dusk-to-dawn lighting control and saving energy when controlling exterior lighting, street and parking lot lighting. Built in delay function eliminates the load temporarily switching off due to car headlights, lightning or another temporary light source. Turn lock design using industry standard prong plugs makes this sensor easy to remove and install if replacement is needed.
Package Dimensions: 74x94x68