Brand: JCL PRODUCTS
- Multipurpose Design: These soft vise jaws are the perfect tool to hold your workpiece firmly in place and protect it from your metal bench vise. Safely hold any round, flat or irregular metal, plastic or wood objects. Simply change between the grooved and flat vice jaw sets accordingly
- Compatibility: Our vise jaws are compatible with a wide variety of tools including vise block, drill press vise, woodworking vise, brass hammer, clamps, bench vise and mill clamps. Add it to your collection of drill press accessories.
- Protects Delicate Surfaces: Our soft jaws for bench vise are made from Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) rubber which is sturdy enough to hold your workpiece in place but won’t discolor or leave any marks on their delicate surface. These vise jaws are ideal for woodworking, gunsmithing, jewelry making, and more delicate type work.
- Grooved or Flat Surface: Our 4 inch vise soft jaws feature a grooved surface specifically designed to keep round or irregularly shaped items securely in place and a flat surface specifically designed to protect and hold delicate flat or square objects.
- 4 Strong Magnets for East Attachment: Each vise pad set has 4 strong, rare earth magnets to ensure that they will stay firmly in place once attached to your table vise.
Details: Protect your workpiece from damage from your metal vise with our Soft Vise Jaw Covers. The multipurpose design lets you use either the flat or grooved sides which allows you to work with any round, flat or irregular items like metal, plastic or wood. Features strong rare earth magnets per set and available in 4 and 6 -inch sizes, these vise pads are compatible with most metal vises in your workshop. The specially designed grooved surface lets you work with round or irregularly shaped pieces making it ideal for woodworking, gunsmithing, jewelry making and more delicate work.
Package Dimensions: 38x209x322