- CONSISTENT QUALITY: Heavy-duty die-cast aluminum and steel body provides rigidity
- OPTIMAL FEED RATES: Infinitely-variable speed control allows the user to choose the perfect feed rate
- FAST ABRASIVE CHANGES: Toolless abrasive take-up fasteners make changes quick and easy
- PROTECTION FROM HEAT: Extruded aluminum drum is designed to dissipate heat and protect wood from heat-damage
- SOLID BOARD SUPPORT: Precision-flattened reinforced steel conveyor bed supports the boards passing under the sanding drum
- OPEN ENDED DESIGN: Allows for up to 20″ of sanding capacity with two passes
Details: The compact JWDS-1020 benchtop sander from JET packs a powerful 1-HP motor that will sand boards up to 3″ thick and 20″ wide. The innovative patented dust hood ensures dust is funneled to the 4″ dust port that easily connects to a dust collector. Adjusting the table back to parallel is convenient with just the turn of a dial. The self-cooling extruded aluminum sanding drum protects the sanding surface from heat damage, preventing waste.
Package Dimensions: 432x749x37195