- Cr-Mo ALLOY STEEL – Cr-Mo impact socket features with added strength, higher working temperatures and corrosion resistance. It’s much stronger to stand greater impact force than chrome vanadium ones.
- COLD FORGING & HEAT TREATMENT – Cold forging and heat treatment greatly improve the performance of the socket with enhanced hardness, increased wear-resistance and lifespan.
- EXTRA DEPTH – Provide more space to accommodate longer bolts and wider applications to facilitate your work.
- RADIUS CORNER DESIGN – The lifespan of both the fastener and socket will be greatly prolonged with the force distributed to the inwall.
- BLACK PHOSPHATING – A fine and dense coating brings more corrosion and wear resistance for longtime use.
Details: Founded in the 2000s, Jetech boasts a comprehensive range of tools with a strong focus on professional industrial-grade tools. We take pride in serving mechanics and users from over 60 countries and 5 continents. Jetech 1/2″ Dr 27mm deep impact socket is designed for professional use with impact tools. Durable Cr-Mo material together with cold forging and heat treatment ensures high quality, strength and working ranges. Its 6-point design provides a more exact fit. Easily recognize the size with clear markings on the tool itself. Radius corner design protects the fastener and socket, prolonging the lifespan of both this tool and the fastener.
Package Dimensions: 37x114x355