- EASY READ VIALS: The heavy-duty level has oversized vials with 1/2 in. vials that offer maximum visibility; making the readings easy to read.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: The non-magnetic level features a heavy-duty aluminum frame that promises to withstand the harsh impacts at the job site; delivering unparalleled performance.
- SECURE GRIP: The Heavy-Duty Aluminum Box Level has an ergonomic handgrip that provides a comfortable and secure grip throughout the task. It also features non-slip removable end caps designed for finishing carpentry work.
- ACCURATE READINGS: The plumb level features SurroundView vials that reflect ambient light. This makes reading in dark or dim-lit areas convenient and accurate.
- SMART DESIGN: The 48 in. aluminum box level has a top-read window that maximizes readability; allowing you to access reading from any angle. It has a rubberized handgrip that provides a comfortable and secure grip throughout the work.
Details: To make this level as easy to use as possible, the oversized 1/2″ vials come equipped with Johnson’s SurroundView® technology for maximum visibility along with a top read window allowing the user to stand over the work to view the vials. Not only are the vials themselves easy to read, but the level has more vials than competitive models in 48″ and longer lengths, meaning the vials are always within eyeshot, even at awkward angles.Large comfortable rubberized hand grips provide a comfortable, sure grip every time.
Package Dimensions: 25x1224x998