- SCORING SQUARE: This drywall square has a board guide and a hand grip to guarantee your work progresses smoothly and efficiently. While the perforation on its 24″ blade enables rapid and efficient scoring.
- ALUMINUM BODY: No worksite is too difficult for this measurement tool. Its blade features extruded aluminum construction that ensures long lifespan; and its molded; high impact Structo-Cast head withstands the harshest worksite conditions.
- SCREENED GRADUATIONS: Even in low-light settings; the rock ripper’s thermal-bonded; screened black 1/8″ and 1/16″ graduations shall be easy. The dual-scale extends the reading to 48″.
- APPLICATIONS: The USA-made rock ripper drywall square performs exceptionally well in drywall hanging. Its perforated blade makes scoring drywall tasks much easier.
- PRODUCT FEATURES: This 24’’ square has a permanent 90° molded Structo-Cast head; scribing/scoring notches for knife or pencil; and 1/16’’ scribe/score increments.
Details: Product Description
No jobsite is too tough for Johnson’s RockRipper® drywall square. Its blade is made of extruded aluminum for maximum durability, while its molded, high impact Structo-Cast® head will stand up to the worst jobsite abuse. This drywall square was also designed to keep your work moving smoothly and easily. It features a hand grip and board guide, while the perforation on its 24″ blade helps you make fast, efficient scoring. Finally, its screened, thermal-bonded black 1/8″ and 1/16″ graduations are easy to read even in poorly-lit conditions.
From the Manufacturer
Foam-molded, high-impact plastic head. Insert-molded, aluminum blade has perforations to accept utility knife blade point for scoring drywall. Screened, thermal-bonded 1/16 In. or mm graduations in black
Package Dimensions: 2x699x590