- Kokuyo Original Base Paper: Make sure you have a comfortable and satisfying writing experience, and the original base paper is resistant to bleeding and made with acid-free paper that is suitable for long-term storage.
- Wireless Binding: Solidifies the spine with glue instead of thread, so it can be opened flat and not easy to fall apart. This makes every page easy to write and read.
- Functional Cover: A highly functional cover which is designed with space for writing titles and names.
- Tearing Resistant: The spine cloth is made with a special film laminated to the surface of the paper so it is resistant to tearing and abrasion. And you can easily write a title on the spine cloth with a ball pen, which is very convenient when you take out the desired notebook on the shelf.
- High Durability: 44.1 lbs can be hanged on each single page of Campus notebook, so it is not easy to peel off and is safe to use for a long time.
- Ingenious Marks: Triangular memory points are placed at the center and both ends so that vertical lines can be drawn accurately. In addition, a mark is also provided in the center of the ruled line so that a line can be drawn even with a short ruler.
- Environmental Friendly: FSC-certified paper and covers made of recycled paper pulp.
Details: Featuring silky-smooth lined paper, this B5 notebook is perfect for organized note-taking. It features 35 lines on each of 100 sheets, and each page has a space for the page number and date. The paper is archival safe and pH neutral, so it won’t yellow over time. This notebook is also eco-friendly, with FSC-certified paper and covers made of recycled paper pulp.
Package Dimensions: 14x252x340