- Residue Resistant: Newly developed dot-type glue tape that uses granulated glue. There is no residue left behind or gets gummed up, and it can be applied neatly, a great option for paper craft.
- Tape-like Glue: It is not sticky and can be adhered without waiting for it to dry, and your hands and surroundings will not get dirty. Of course, the paper does not wrinkle, and the finish is beautiful!
- Roller Tip: A roller is used at the tip, which provides a smooth, light grip and a firm glue that allows for easy curves. The performance of its cutting, attaching, and pulling has been highly improved.
- Acid Free: Adopted a glue suppresses acid that causes discoloration and deterioration of photos and papers, making it perfect for scrapbooking.
- Flip Cap: The Dotliner’s plastic casing has a flip cap to cover the adhesive when not in use, and is easy to open and replace the adhesive refill inside.
Details: ● Dot type tape glue using granular glue. There is no stringing and it can be applied neatly and neatly. ● Because it is a tape-shaped glue, it is not sticky, can be adhered without waiting for it to dry, and does not stain your hands or surroundings. Of course, the paper does not wrinkle and the finish is beautiful! ● A roller is used at the tip. Work goes smoothly with a light, flowing feel and reliable gluing.
Package Dimensions: 25x152x50