- Kokuyo KB Paper (common paper) can be used for various types of printers such as inkjet printers and thermal transfer printers as well as PPC copiers. With this one, you can save the trouble of ordering and stocking special paper for each printer individually.
- The paper is thick enough to withstand duplex printing, and it is comparable to materials for meetings and presentations.
- It’s a environmentally friendly product which uses FSC certified pulp. Therefore, unlike recycled paper, which has a slightly bad color, it has a high degree of whiteness and a smooth surface.
- It’s acid-free paper, it prevents the paper from deteriorating due to oxidation and has excellent storage stability.
- Kokuyo KB paper could reduce problems such as printer jams and paper stains etc., so the high quality is really helpful for the durability of the printer.
Details: ● Paper thickness: 2.4 oz (64g) / ㎡, 0.09mm
● Number of Papers: 500 sheets
● Environmentally friendly product using FSC certified pulp (more than 30%).
● Acid-free paper
● Dissociable wrapping paper
● About 80% whiteness (ISO)
Package Dimensions: 47x304x2087