- Premium Zinc Pocket-Hole Screw: 1 1/4 inch fine thread screws have pan heads for tight pocket-hole spaces
- Sturdy Wood Screws: Square drives are easy to drive without slipping; flat bottom heads ensure tight fit
- Accessible Carpenter Tools: Draw pocket-hole joints together without pilot holes with self-tapping screws
- Heavy-Duty Pocket Screws: Kreg screws are case-hardened and won’t strip; soft cores prevent snapping
- Premium Kreg Tools: We offer products that help woodworkers close the gap between idea and outcome
Details: Kreg Zinc Screws are a good choice for a wide variety of indoor projects with limited exposure to the elements. Zinc screws provide adequate rust protection, and serve as an affordable alternative to our more protective Blue-Kote and stainless screw varieties. Available in a variety of sizes, thread options, head styles, and quantities.
Package Dimensions: 89x218x2631