Brand: Lands’ End
- Quality Materials: The light 600 fill power HyperDRY RDS down keeps you warm even when wet. Water-resistant fabric stands up to snow and rain. Gorgeous faux fur trim on the hood feels soft and cozy.
- Warming Features: The inner rib-knit sleeve cuffs trap warmth and keep out the cold. Removable thermal hood attaches at collar and is easy to take on and off. Chic style is ideal for commute or a ski trip.
- Weather Ready: The inner storm flap behind the zipper blocks wind and water. Quilt stitching adds definition while the slim shape flatters every body. Features handy front and interior pockets.
- Fantastic Fit: This coat falls to mid calf to keep you snug. Designed to fit every body making it ideal for all shapes. Zippered side vents on this parka jacket make it easy to stay mobile.
- Style Options: Wear this long puffer jacket over a wool sweater or a pullover fleece top when it’s bitter cold. Add leather boots for a chic touch or a waterproof pair if the forecast predicts a squall.
Details: This we know to be true: a little extra length can make a big difference when it comes to staying warm. We made that count with this coat. Its mid-calf length extends the warmth past your knees, and the zippered vents at the sides let you adjust as needed for ease of movement. Further proof that Lands’ End does basic better.
Package Dimensions: 157x688x1199