- 【Voice Control】Voice control your home appliances with the smart power strip by simply giving voice commands to Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. No Hub Required, first alexa power strip need to connect to the phone app and rename before you connected it to Alexa or Google Home.
- 【Remote Control】Once this smart power strip is connected successfully, you can control your home appliances anytime,anywhere.You can remote control your indoor lights,fans, and other appliances freely.
- 【APP Control】Download Free eFamilyCloud/Tuya Smart/Smart Life App from App store or Google Play store to control the alexa power strip by your smartphone and tablet ( IOS 8 or above/Android 4.4 or above), Only support 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network. If your router cannot close 5Ghz or your phone pick 5Ghz automatically, pls kindly try to AP mode(slow mode) to connect device.
- 【Set Schedule & Energy Saving】Schedule the wifi smart power strip to automatically turn on or off your home appliances and separately control each outlet as needed. Turn on/off your indoor lights and other appliances based on specific time you set for wifi smart power strip.
- 【Safety & Quality Assurance】Wifi smart power strip advanced built-in surge protector module can prevent the damage of home appliance,and we offer 13 months for quality-related issues. For customer service, please contact us by amazon direct.
Details: Dual Protection & American Standard 1.The highest rank V0 rate flame-resistant material used on the housing of the plug. 2.Unique anti-creeping design. Smart Life app download Step 1: Search “Smart Life”, the one with white houses against blue background, on APP store / Google Play or Scan the QR code on the user manual. Step 2: Follow the instructions to install it. Connect to Smart Life app 1.Plug the YTE alexa plug to socket and electrify it. The blue indicator on the plug flashes quickly. 2.Open the app, select the socket and connect to your 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network. 3.Wait for configuring successfully. About set-up with Amazon Alexa 1.Enable Smart Life skill on Alexa App. 2.Link your smart life account to Skill. 3.Discover the smart plug. 4.Manage devices with voice. Note: Please keep in mind that the “Smart Life” app should be set up already before setting up with Alexa or Google Assistant.
Package Dimensions: 67x301x549