- Pouring medium – for flow technology and casting applications with acrylic paint. Prepare your color for smooth, high gloss, craze-free pours while lowering viscosity and increasing flexibility.
- Can be mixed with any acrylic paint to get smooth, even colour films without increasing the transparency of the colour. Extends your color further without affecting acrylic stability.
- Properties – increases colour flow, increases shine and prevents hair cracks and bubbles.
- Resistant to aging – the medium does not yellow, dries waterproof, remains flexible after drying and maintains a strong finish. Maintains paint adhesion, durability and archival quality
- Watering applications – it prevents hair cracks and bubbles in drip and pouring applications, even with puddles and acrylic skins.
Details: Take a different approach. Mix Pouring Medium with any acrylic paint and you’ll get evenly poured puddles and acrylic skins with a flat, non-reflective surface. Great for bold, graphic flow effects, this formula ensures no surface cracking or bubbles. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 2-Ethylhexyl acrylate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Package Dimensions: 96x145x560