Brand: Membrane Solutions
- 💧 MATERIAL SAFETY – 20 micron water filter made of 100% pure polypropylene material, it meets the NSF certification, ISO9001, BPA free. There is no fibers shedding because of unique melt-blown technology to avert the re-contamination of drinking water. Provide your family with much safer and healthier life all the time.
- 💧 PROTECT WATER EQUIPMENT – This sediment water filter removes 99% rusts, silts, sands and other undissolved particles, etc, from dirty water. As the first-stage filter in the filtration system, it protects your post-filters, water appliances and pipes with purer and higher quality water, providing a healthy life style.
- 💧 6 MONTHS SERVICE LIFETIME – 10 inch water filter cartridge usually filtrate water up to 10,000-15,000 gallons. The filtration capacity and change-out cycle depend on inlet water quality or running time every day. For better water quality, filters should be replaced regularly.
- 💧 MULTI-LAYER STRUCTURE – Our micron filter has three separated gradient density layers to filtrate sediments deeply and enhance excelent performance and higher dirt-holding capacity than the similar size sediment water filter. In other words, it has a longer service lifetime.
- 💧 STANDARD UNIVERSAL FILTER – House water filter fits most of Reverse Osmosis Systems, Under Sink Filtration Systems and any Whole House Water Filtration Units with 10-inch filter housings. Compatible with standard 10″x2.5″ filter models of Culligan P5, Aqua-Pure AP110, AP110-NP, DuPont WFPFC5002, CFS110, OMNIFilter RS14, Whirlpool WHKF-GD05, American Plumber WC34-PR, GE FXUSC, etc.
- 💧 This MPP Filter is tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material requirements only.
Details: 6 pack of 20 MICRON 10″x2.5″ Sediment Polypropylene Water Filter Replacement Cartridge
PP sediment filters are usually placed as the first stage of the water filtration system to remove suspended solids, sediment or particulate.It’s the best choice for a standard Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration Unit or any type of Water Filtration Unit with a 10 inch housing. Designed for easy filter replacement, no plumber required. Filter should be replaced every 1-3 months depending on TDS levels (total dissolved solids) and water quality – replace when you notice that the color of the filter darkens or water flow slows down.
Good for water filters and aquariums.
Compatible with most brands’ 10 inches filter housings.
Micron rating: 20 Micron
Dimensions: 10″ x 2.5″
Material: 100% melt-blown thin fiber
Recommended Change-out Differential Pressure(Bar):[email protected]℃
Maximum Operating Differential Pressure(Bar):[email protected] ℃; [email protected] ℃
Maximum Operating Temperature(℃):80℃
Package Dimensions: 72x385x948