- MillSO 1/4″(6.35mm) female to 1/8″(3.5mm) male headphone adapter cable, for transferring audio between 3.5mm devices(smartphones, tablets, or headphones) and 6.35mm devices(amplifier, guitar, piano, mixing console, home stereo system…). Eg: 6.35mm headphone to computer adapter, amplifier to headphones/3.5mm speaker adapter, piano to 3.5mm adapter, guitar to speaker adapter, etc.
- [Plug and Play] – MillSO 1/4 to 3.5mm headphones adapter is very portable and has a quick response, tight connection, flexible convert a 6.35mm port to a 3.5mm port.
- [Qualified 6.35mm Audio Adapter] – 24K gold-plated connectors ensure high stability, high-speed lossless transmission; piano black metal housing is wear-resistant, anti-corrosion, and solid protection; tin-plated oxygen-free copper wiring for high fidelity, pure sound quality.
- [Quadr-Layer Shielding] – this 6.35 to 3.5 adapter perfectly combined tinned coppers, aluminum foil, soft and durable PVC covers, its high-density shielding protection, and effective isolation, offer a full and delicate tone, highly restored quality sound.
- [Reliable Warranty] – Buy with confidence. MillSO offers a 12-month unconditional Warranty for our instrument cables to guard against any quality trouble (you can also extend it to 18 months by contacting our support team). Need help? Contact our 24-hour warm customer support team anytime, we will be more than happy to solve any problem for you!
- [Notice 1] – Please rotate plugs gently, you will hear a “click” when it’s connected correctly, before playing the music, make sure all cables have been put into jacks absolutely.
- [Notice 2] – This instrument cable is TRS standard. Please notice that the devices you use should also have a stereo TRS jack. Transfer stereo audio between devices, no mic.
Package Dimensions: 13x152x23