- 【Stronger Compatibility】Gaming capture card can be compatible with all 1080P 720P hdmi device such as Wii U, PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii, Switch etc and it can be plug-and-play for Windows Unix, Mac OS, windows 7/8/10. Live Streaming for Twitch, Youtube, OBS, Potplayer.
- 【1080p@60fps Capture Card】Loopout resolution up to 1080/60Hz, capture resolution up to 1080/60Hz,Compatible with HD video
- 【ZERO Latency HDMI Pass-through】There is ZERO latency when you use the hdmi pass-through port, the hdmi pass-through port is very usefully when you are making a game live streaming.
- 【Plug and Play, No Need to Install Drivers】Well Suited For Beginners, This game video capture device is stylish, compact and standardized. The device is easy to install and carry, making it ideal for live broadcasts, conference rooms, video recording, etc.
- 【Live Stream Capture Wide Applicability】the HDMI capture card suitable for Online classes , TVMeeting ,Outdoor camera live broadcast, Mobile game live broadcast , Merry party, medical treatmenti maging. For example Use the capture card to link the computer and camera to record the entire meeting and The output signal of the medical image is connected to the capture card to capture the video of the operation process in real time.
Details: Mirabox USB3.0 HDMI Game Capture Card HSV320 – System Requirements and Technical Specifications
PC: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit)
4th generation quad‑core Intel Core i5 CPU (i5-4xxx or comparable)
Intel HD or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600 series graphics (or better)
4 GB RAM, built-in USB 3.0 port
Interface: USB 3.0
Input: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Wii U (unencrypted HDMI)
Output: HDMI (lag-free pass-through)
Supported resolutions: 1080p60, 1080p30, 1080i, 720p60, 720p30, 576p, 576i, 480p
Dimensions: 3.7 x 2.5 x 0.86 in Weight: 3.7 oz Comes with: Game Capture HSV320, USB cable, user manual
Package Dimensions: 34x133x110