Details: Splendid Performance:
Wool ironing mat absorbs heat, steam, and it will pass through your textile. You don’t need to turn the fabric around and iron on both sides without the need of steam.
1. Don’t leave your iron on the wool mat for a long time. Always have your iron setting to WOOL or MEDIUM HEAT for best results.
2. Always use on a water resistant surface. With prolonged use of steam during ironing, a small amount of moisture can pass through the mat, since wool is a porous material.
1. Simply rinse it in sink or bath and hang to dry.
2. Don’t wash with machine. When wet, simply hang to dry.
3. Avoid twisting or bending. Avoid folding or rolling. Find a flat surface and place it there.
4. Avoid storing the mat when it is damp or wet.
Package Dimensions: 21x435x561