Brand: National Park Posters
Color: Great Sand Dunes
- GOT A TASTE OF WANDERLUST? Robert B. Decker’s iconic collection of National Park Posters brings the great American outdoors right to your room. Each print is an original graphic art rendition of modern photography, a throwback to 20th-century WPA-style— perfect for retro-lovers or those who seek a vintage touch and colorful pop to their wall decor.
- COLLECT ‘EM ALL! Can’t leave the house to backpack around the country? Every print is a separate part of a 70+ piece set, so you can travel to your bedroom to admire the Badlands then your bathroom to see Glacier. This also makes a wondrous interior design gift for your favorite travel-buddy, so they can take a trip too. The journey is your home, after all.
- ECO-FRIENDLY AND NATURE-MADE. All artwork is crafted with the finest of non-toxic, soy-based inks, which makes Mother Nature happy. Not only that, but they’re printed on “Conservation”— a 100% recycled, domestically produced paper stock using fancy, high-end printing technology. Decorate your room aesthetic with wall art that offers the best color accuracy, durable imaging, and print resolution as possible; made in the USA.
- THE AMERICAN DREAM OF FRAMING SIZES. These posters come unframed—but don’t fret! The paper size clocks in at 13 x 19 inches with an image size of 12 x 18 inches, the ideal dimensions for a lovely frame to mount on your wall. Also, these delicate prints are completely lightweight, storable and portable, which means no heavy lifting involved.
- HANDLED WITH CARE. Your National Park Poster will be shipped in a rigid mailing tube, leaving no goods unprotected. Your personal adventure includes a hand-written artist’s signature, and is dated and numbered. Whether it be grand mountains, majestic valleys, or serene rivers, your decorative National Park Poster will give you the proper escape.
Details: The Great Sand Dunes National Park & Preserve Poster is an original work of art, dated and signed by the artist. The poster is produced in a style reminiscent of the Works Program Administration posters of the 1930s and 1940s. When the Federal Government started the Works Progress Administration (or the Works Program Administration), it commissioned hundreds of artists to create thousands of posters designs (about 35,000) and literally millions of prints were made. At that time, there were only 26 National Parks. And only 14 parks had posters created during the WPA. I am on a journey to photograph and create iconic images for each of the country’s 59 National Parks, based on the classic WPA style. The major difference, however, is that this artwork is based off of original photography, and are digitally processed in a unique way to create these graphic art posters, note cards and postcards. Great Sand Dunes National Park represents the second poster in the National Park Series. This is NOT a reproduction of a poster made during the WPA era (in fact, no poster for Great Sand Dunes was ever created). This is original artwork, created from original photography…in the 21st Century!!! Great Sand Dunes National Park & Preserve poster, created in the WPA style of the 1930s and 40s. Full-color. 13″ x 19″ Original artwork. Signed by the artist.
Package Dimensions: 76x356x136