- [DURABLE]: Sturdy Philips, Hex, Slotted, and Torx Bits constructed with S2 Steel for maximum durability.
- [EASY TO USE]: Easy to read, set, and offers accurate, automatic tension locking for scope mounting, gunsmithing, maintenance, and more.
- [ACCURATE]: Accuracy of +/- 2 in-lbs with a torque adjustment range of 10 to 60 inch-pounds.
- [VERSATILE]: Can be used to apply torque to fasteners, firearms, and/or firearm accessories.
- [INCLUDES]: Torque Screwdriver, 1/4″ Hex to 1/4″ Driver Socket Adapter, Protective Hard Case, and 30 Bits: 4x Phillips (PH#0, PH#1, PH#2, PH#3), 6x Slotted (3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 11mm Specialty Bit), 7x Metric Hex (2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm), 4x SAE Hex (3/32”, 7/64”, 5/32”, 3/16”), 8x Torx (T6, T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T30, T40).
Details: NEIKO 10574A 1/4” Drive Torque Wrench Screwdriver Set | 30 Pieces of S2 Steel Philips, Hex, Slotted, and Torx Bits | 10 to 60 Inch-Pounds Torque Adjustment Range | Firearms Accurizing and Gunsmithing
Package Dimensions: 62x269x789