Brand: NU Aqua
- 120 DAY HOME TRIAL: If you’re not satisfied with your filters in 120 Days send them back for a full refund.
- PREMIUM QUALITY U.S. BRAND: These filters have gone through rigorous development and testing in our lab to provide consistent great tasting, clean and healthy water on demand while maintaining superior performance.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Fits most standard undersink reverse osmosis systems that use 10” x 2.5” filter sizes; including Express Water RO5MX, APEC ROES-100, iSpring RCC100P, RO5e, FLTSET0810Q, F7RO, Culligan 1000R, 1000R-D, 750R-D, IC-1000, RV-1000, SY-1000, and YES4748. For most under sink RO systems this is the most common industry standard filter size.
- CUTTING EDGE HYDRACOIL TECHNOLOGY: HydraCoil utilizes a specialty technology manufacturing process for up to 50% cleaner water than comparable systems. Our carbon filters provide a higher absorption rate due to the molecular structure of the pores becoming more permeable which allows even the smallest of particulates to be efficiently removed from your water. This allows the system to provide up to a 99% rejection rate of 1000+ pollutants such as arsenic, chlorine, fluoride and lead.
- INCREASES RO SYSTEM LIFESPAN: High quality filters not only improve the water produced by your reverse osmosis system it extends the longevity of the it’s components. Effectively removing pollutants early in the filtration process protects fittings, housings and valves so that your system can keep running with little to no maintenance.
Details: This 1 year replacement filter set includes:
- 2x High capacity spun polypropylene sediment filter
- 2x HydraCoil Technology granular activated carbon filter
- 2x HydrCoil Technology coconut carbon block filter
- 1x T33 granular activated coconut shell carbon post filter
These filters are produced with the finest and most resilient carbon media on the market. This process provides up to 50X betters absorption rate over standard carbon media and a longer filter life span. After the pre-filters the refined water is processed by the TFC reverse osmosis membrane where the remaining dissolved solids such as salts are removed. To ensure the best tasting water it’s then polished by a post carbon filter before exiting the faucet and into your glass.
Package Dimensions: 145x272x2177