Color: Honey Color Code
- OAKLEY FALL LINE SNOW GOGGLES: In skiing and snowboarding, taking the Fall Line refers to the line down a mountain that is most directly downhill. Inspired by Line Miner and fusing the large ﬁeld of view from a rimless goggle, Fall Line is the latest addition to Oakley’s “LINE SERIES” of cylindrical-style snow goggles. With a mid-sized ﬁt, Fall Line M is optimized for a wide variety of faces and is engineered to ﬁt perfectly with most helmets.
- PRIZM SNOW & HDO TECHNOLOGY: Prizm engineered lenses help you see contrast on the mountain in a variety of light and snow conditions, plus, ski goggles with Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO) offer truer, more accurate vision versus conventional lenses.
- ANTI-FOG & PLUTONITE: F3 Antifog lens coating absorbs moisture and eliminates haze, and our Plutonite lens material provides 100% protection against UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- RIDGELOCK TECHNOLOGY & HIGH IMPACT: Changing lenses is quick and easy, while still allowing complete a lens seal to prevent harsh conditions from penetrating into your goggle + lenses meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 166 standards.
- FLEXIBLE O MATTER FRAME, TRIPLE LAYER FOAM & PRESCRIPTION EYEWEAR COMPATIBILITY: A soft and pliable Oakley goggle frame conforms to your face like our ski and snowboard goggles were meant just for you, triple layer foam provides all-day comfort with moisture-wicking polar fleece lining & Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear.
Details: Taking the Fall Line refers to taking the most directly downhill path down the mountain, which is why the Oakley Fall Line XM Prizm Goggles will be the perfect addition to your hard-charging runs down steep cruisers. Their Prizm lens technology enhances both contrast visual clarity to help you identify changes in snow conditions so you can react to them faster when you’re sailing down the slopes. Their wide, cylindrical lens gives you a large field of vision for better downhill safety, while anti-fog coating ensures that you won’t have to deal with cloudy vision when you’re working hard. With a flexible frame and moisture-wicking face-foam these goggles will sit comfortably on your face, and thanks to Oakley’s Ridgelock lens change system you can quickly and securely swap out a different lens in changing light conditions.
Package Dimensions: 124x246x400