- We all want our finished woodworking projects to look their absolute best when finished. The hard part shouldn’t be the application process, nor should it be the choosing of what to apply to your project Introducing Odie’s Dark, the food safe, solvent free, non-toxic wood finish and wood stabilizer. Odie’s Oil is easy to use and it waterproofs and leaves a wonderful lustrous sheen in one coat. It is also the perfect finish for leather, concrete, plastic, vinyl and metal.
- Odie’s Dark is great for all species of wood, exotic and domestic. Formulated to work on even the oiliest of woods. Your surface with Odie’s Dark applied will actually get better with age, becoming more durable and more beautiful as time goes on. It contains natural UV inhibitors-sunscreen for your wood!
- This convenient starter pack includes 10 white non-woven applicator pads for applying Odie’s Dark to your project. The white non-woven pads are perfect for this since they are a very high grit, smooth abrasive that won’t scratch or leave unsightly marks behind. The pads help you properly work the Odie’s Oil into your workpiece.
- The 2 terry cloth towels are the ideal towels to use for buffing off your Odie’s Dark once it is dry. Simply fold the towel into a comfortable size for you and your project and buff off the Odie’s Dark going with the grain of your wood for an exceptional sheen and luster.
- 10 stirring sticks are also included with this pack for stirring the Odie’s Dark. The sticks can also be used to dab more Odie’s Oil on to your project or the applicator pad. Each stick measures approximately 6 inches long and is made from wood.
Package Dimensions: 174x260x971