Brand: Pake Handling Tools
Color: Red and Grey
- QUALITY EQUIPMENT: The professional three-point moving dolly system (12 rollers on the front, 12 rollers on the back) can easily move heavy loads (up to 39,600 pounds) on smooth, sealed floors. Perfect for moving equipment such as machinery.
- SMOOTH STEERING: The front mover has a swivel top and a steer handle (42 ½ ”) with an integral towing eye for easy maneuverability. Can adjust rear movers for larger loads.
- SAFE TO USE: We’ve included anti-slip pads on the contact points to provide high load friction for safe transporting, and the ability to add movers to stabilize larger, bulkier loads.
- DURABLE: The quality, reinforced nylon roller material is floor protective and the durable powder coat finish resists corrosion. Each roller size: (Ø3.3″ x 2.75″).
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Includes a front steering unit and 2 rear units. The front rubber top diameter is (Ø6.75″). The rear top rubber plate is (7″ x 6.5”) and the top plate loading height is (4.4”). Can assemble without tools.
Details: Professional grade three-point moving system is designed for moving heavy loads over smooth, painted, finished or sealed floors. Easy to assemble without tools, each kit includes one front steering unit and two rear units. Front mover has a swivel top and a steer handle with an integral towing eye. Rear movers are adjustable in width for larger loads. Additional movers can be added to further stabilize larger, bulkier cargo. Anti-slip pads on contact points provide high load friction for safe transporting. Reinforced nylon roller material offers superior durability, is floor protective and offers low rolling resistance. Durable powder coat finish resists corrosion.
Package Dimensions: 0x0x0