- PICkit3 is Microchip’s development tool for online simulation and download designed for beginners to learn, evaluate and develop PIC series MCUs.
- Open the software, configure->select device PICKIT2 is supported by the green light.
- KIT2 is a good choice for beginners.
- PIC Series Microcontrollers Connect to PICkit3 via ICSP Interface
- PICKIT2 is a cheap development tool for PIC. Although it supports less ICs than KIT3ICD2, it is much better than K149 150, and its stability is better than ICD2. It can also be batch-programmed offline.
Package Dimensions: 0x0x0