Author: The Princeton Review
Number Of Pages: 464
Details: Product Description
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SCORE A PERFECT 5. Ace the AP Statistics Exam with this comprehensive study guide, including 4 full-length practice tests with answer explanations, content reviews for all topics, strategies for every question type, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Fully aligned with the latest College Board standards for AP® Statistics
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to study plans, a handy list of formulas and reference information, helpful pre-college advice, and more via your online Student Tools
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 4 full-length practice tests (2 in the book, 2 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of every content review chapter
• Step-by-step walk-throughs for how to set up box plots, dot plots, and other statistics graphics
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.
Release Date: 03-08-2021
Package Dimensions: 31x274x741