Details: Inkjet Dark Color Transfer Paper
1. Used on the Dark Color Fabrics
2. Please store the paper in a cool, dry place.
How to Use
1. Print – Print the image using best print quality( Print the image on the coated film(soft side) of the paper), allow the image to dry for approx. 1 minute before transferring;
2. Ready – Preheat the iron to the highest setting, iron the fabric to make sure it is smooth;
3.Transferring – Place the transfer film on the fabric with the image facing up, use a parchment paper to cover the image;
4.Move – Iron the transfer film with strong pressure and move slowly at 360° for 20-30s;
5. Peel – Hot peel or cold peel;
6. Washing – Wash the textile inside out after 24 hours;
7.Enjoy Time – You can get a new item and enjoy your design.
Note: Do not tumble-dry or bleach.
Package Dimensions: 10x298x191