- UNBOX & RIDE IN MINUTES. The i-Glide bmx scooter is 95% assembled at unboxing. The remaining assembly is a quick handlebar install, allowing the rider to get into what’s important – riding their scooters! No need for hectic issues, just install the handlebars and get back to shreddin’ your professional scooter! Anyone with an i-Glide will be the envy of their skatepark! *Assembly may require adult supervision.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE. All i-Glide trick scooters and products are SUPER lightweight, while retaining durability and maintaining a simple, yet appealing design. This lightweight design allows for much easier trick execution and more stable scooter control. The durability and strength of every i-Glide freestyle scooter is a testament to the vast amount of research and testing done by the company.
- RIDDEN BY ALL. i-Glide stunt scooters are appropriate for all ages and skill levels. Constructed using genuine scooter parts and tailored per variant to accommodate most everyone’s personal and individual preferences, i-Glide has ensured that anyone can find something that fits perfectly for them and for their riding style. Although the price may indicate that i-Glide produces so-called cheap pro scooters, once ridden, anyone will realize they’re very high-quality.
- GUARANTEED. All i-Glide trick scooter products carry with them an extended warranty. Whatever the problem, no matter the issue, i-Glide will make things right where there may be a wrong. From pro scooter bars and pro scooter clamps, to pro scooter wheels and pro scooter decks, i-Glide holds our customers the highest. We know the fusion between rider and scooter is inseparable, and we aim to keep the time spent off your favorite metal contraption to a minimum!
- SPECS. 110mm x 24mm Pro Scooter Wheels High-tensile axles Alloy brake Chromoly handlebar – 550mm Tall x 555mm Wide / 21.7” x 21.9” Aluminum deck – 83-degree headtube angle – 110mm x 480mm / 4.3” x 18.9” Super-comfy grips, smooth headset & durable double Clamp IHC Compression Blend of curb appeal & functionality! These are trick scooters for kids 8 years and up and are beginner- to advanced-level scooters.
- Bar Height/Width: 550mm x 555mm / 21.7” x 21.9”
- Compression: IHC
Details: A new arrival to the i-Glide brand, the PRO complete scooter is the perfect option for a more advanced-level scooter rider looking to augment their freestyle scootering journey. The PRO complete 2-wheel scooter is a great starting point for more advanced skatepark tricks. Presented in bold color options with integrated grips, the PRO features a high quality aluminium fork, a robust double clamp, and an integrated headset – complete with chromoly BMX low-rise handlebars and sleek aluminium wheel cores. The added durability gained through an extruded aluminium alloy deck provides long-lasting, yet lightweight handling. Take your PRO to the skatepark and practice those next level tricks! Needless to say, the all-new i-Glide PRO complete scooter is difficult to compete with – both in the market, and out at the skatepark!
Package Dimensions: 127x660x4178