- Components are crafted by independent military spouses in their homes around the nation, and shipped to R.Riveter’s FabShop to be assembled into a one-of-a-kind product.
- The Doyle handbag is named after Geraldine Doyle, who was the inspiration behind the famous Rosie the Riveter poster and the icon for which our company is named. Mrs. Doyle answered the WWII call to duty and joined the workforce in 1942 at the young age of 17 years old.
- 100% cotton cotton duck canvas, full grain leather. Three outer pockets for quick access to essentials, two open inner pockets, and one zippered. Adjustable crossbody strap for multi-purpose wear, customizable straps in solid or pattern. Includes a 10th Anniversary Dust Cover storage bag, Brass feet for sturdy upright positioning, Magnetic closure.
- Care Instructions: Cleaning the leather, we recoomend using a damp white cloth, applying only mink oil or saddle soap. Please be aware that the leather will darken, and should be prepared to apply the cleaner to all the leather to make it even. Air-dry.
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED JEEP GEAR: Jeep, the Jeep grille and related logos, vehicle model names and trade dress are trademarks of FCA US LLC and used under license by Snow Commerce. 2022 FCA US LLC
Package Dimensions: 135x418x1152