- 2021 POE+ HAT FOR PI 4: Designed for the powerful Raspberry Pi 4, the Raspberry Pi PoE+ HAT delivers up to 20W of power from IEEE 802.3AT PoE+ compliant switches so that your Pi 4 never runs out of juice.
- POWER USB 3.0 DEVICES: Two USB 3.0 Type A ports on the Raspberry Pi 4 can deliver up to 1A each. The original PoE HAT could not supply enough current for demanding USB 3.0 devices like backup drives, 4K webcams, and more.
- QUIET CONFIGURABLE FAN: Equipped with a powerful 25mm x 25mm brushless fan, the PoE+ HAT can operate up to 50°C ambient temperature with adequate airflow. With cooler ambient temperatures or low load, the fan will reduce speed for silent operation.
- OPTIMIZED FOR REMOTE: Power over Ethernet provides single cable power and connectivity to the Raspberry Pi 4. Ideal for reducing cable runs, acting as access point (AP), remote sensing and acquisition, the PoE+ HAT further expands already incredible capabilities and processing power.
- LOW PROFILE HEATSINK INCLUDED: Further reduce temperatures by increasing the thermal surface area of the powerful SoC with advanced 3M thermal transfer tape. Remove the blue plastic and adhere the low profile heatsink to the main chip to reduce temperatures and increase speed.
Details: Raspberry Pi PoE+ HAT compliant with IEEE 802.3at PoE+ LoveRPI Low Profile Heatsink with 3M Thermal Tape Input: 37–57VDC, Class 4 device Output: 5VDC, 4A Fan: 25mm × 25mm controllable brushless fan delivering 2.2 CFM for processor cooling Design: Fully isolated switched-mode power supply Operating Temperature: 0 °C to +50 °C
Package Dimensions: 24x77x50