Brand: Really Good Stuff
- HELP KIDS EXPLORE & MANAGE EMOTIONS: This card set is filled with a variety of exercises that teach coping & social skills, behavior management, and responsible decision making.
- GIVE KIDS IDEAS FOR HOW TO HANDLE FRUSTRATION: When students encounter frustration, give them these cards with choices for how to deal with the situation. Includes blanks for your own ideas.
- GREAT FOR BOTH THE CLASSROOM & HOME: A must have for teachers and parents to help support kids’ social emotional growth in any environment.
- VARIETY OF UNIQUE TECHNIQUES: Provides a diverse selection of techniques & scenarios kids can utilize in different situations.
- QUANTITY & DIMENSIONS: Set of 30 cards including 5 blanks and a cover card. Size: 6″ by 3″ each. O-ring is not included
Details: Give Students Ideas For How To Handle Frustration When students encounter frustration, give them these cards with choices for how to deal with the situation. You decide which cards to offer. Includes blanks for your own ideas. This card set is a great activity for kids in the classroom and at home, as a group activity or individual activity. Help children learn to identify and regulate their emotions with different techniques on how to handle frustration
Release Date: 24-02-2020
Package Dimensions: 14x155x159