- Why does the Mercedes AMG get only have room for a medium suitcase in the trunk?
- Because all the space was taken up by the turbocharged 243 cu in V8 engine.
- That beastly engine delivers over 250 Horsepower per seat-a total of 503 British Horsepower
- With that much under the hood, it can hit 60 mph from a Dead stop in just under four seconds and maintain a top speed of nearly 190 mph
- Kit features multi-part body, opening hood, left or right hand drive, and lots of plate options
Details: Mercedes AMG GT Building Kit
Release Date: 01-05-2017
Package Dimensions: 69x356x405