Details: SE is proud to present our Patented Stackable 13-1/4″ Sifting Pan with 1/12″ Mesh Size. Use this Stackable Sifting Pan at home, at work, or on your next adventure!
Why use our Sifting Pan (AKA classifier or sieve)?
(1) Classification is the most important step in gold recovery.
(2) Screen off large, worthless gravel and rock.
(3) Size your material to the proper dimensions of the gold you are expecting to recover.
(4) Our high quality stainless steel wire mesh is both accurate and durable for everyday use.
(5) The plastic is both lightweight and durable.
Why choose our stackable design?
(1) Takes up less space by stacking the sifting pans on top of each other
(2) Nestles neatly into a 5-gallon bucket
(3) Makes classifying even faster
U.S. Patent Number: D666086
China Patent Number: 201230049676.1
Canada Patent Number: 146123
Avoid getting counterfeit items. Genuine SE products come with our SE logo on the packaging.
SE products are quality items for extremely reasonable prices. SE is committed to providing the customer with the best source for value possible on the market. You will enjoy the quality, function and usefulness this Patented Stackable 13-1/4″ Sifting Pan with 1/12″ Mesh Size has to offer.
SE is a registered trademark protected by US Trademark Law.
Package Dimensions: 94x356x272