- WEARABLE & COZY: From indoor to outdoors, there are literally thousands of uses for the Selk’bag. Stay cozy, warm and mobile on your camping trips, sleepovers, backpacking, working at home, road trips, RV, beach nights, hammock, roasting marshmallows next to the fire pit or even lounging at home.
- COMPLETE FREEDOM: Easy-access hand openings allow you to bring your hands in and out of the bag quickly and effortlessly. The removable booties enable you to wear your own shoes when active, or you can put the them back on when sleeping.
- WARMTH ANYWHERE: Ultra-warm synthetic insulation made up of tiny circular clusters of fiber that mimic the properties of down clusters, keep you toasty on the go or while sleeping.
- MACHINE WASHABLE: Clean up your Selk’ from dirt and debris and toss it in your washing machine on cold water and hang dry.
- 100% RECYCLED MATERIALS: 153 discarded plastic bottles are recycled into polyester fibers to produce each bag, taking a meaningful step toward more sustainable production. Requiring fewer resources, generating less waste, and reducing greenhouse gas emissions, helps us better protect people’s health and push for a more sustainable planet.
Details: Crafted with 100% post-consumer recycled fabrics, insulation, and zippers. This limited edition Selk’ is inspired by the Patagonian jungle, an homage to the flora and fauna of the southern end of the world. Experience maximum coziness and mobility while enjoying your favorite activities.
Package Dimensions: 182x379x1120