Brand: Serious Grit
- MORE DURABLE & REUSABLE – Our sanding discs are made with polyester film construction which makes them nearly impossible to tear. No more frayed or torn edges when sanding around corners. We use a long-lasting 60% nylon hook & loop backing so you can reuse the same disc over and over. Never again worry about having discs flying off your sander.
- LESS CLOGGING – Our proprietary heat-treated zinc stearate anti-clog coating sheds dust before it has a chance to clog up your disc, making these 600 grit sandpaper discs virtually dust free when paired with a vacuum or dust collection system.
- SMOOTHER FINISH – The film construction creates a flatter, stronger disc that produces a better finish vs paper, mesh, or net sanding discs. With our anti-clog coating, the entire surface area of the disc stays effective longer, which improves cutting power and leads to a more consistent swirl-free finish.
- VELCRO-BACKED FILM DISCS – Our discs are constructed with a heavy-duty polyester film backing material between the aluminum oxide abrasive grain and the velcro. This premium material creates a stronger disc, with more effective heat dissipation, and a better finish. These wet/dry discs are perfect for auto body work including paint removal and wet sanding.
- FITS 3M, BOSCH, MAKITA, AND MIRKA 6″ RANDOM ORBITAL SANDERS – Serious Grit 6-Inch, 15-Hole 600 grit hook & loop sanding discs are designed to fit a variety of sanders with 6-inch pads. This versatile super fine grit sandpaper is compatible with: 3M Xtract 88760, 88764; Bosch GET75-6N, GEX33-6N, GEX34-6N; Makita BO6050J; and Mirka DEROS / CEROS 5650CV, 625CV, 650CV, 680CV. These sanding discs are ideal for sanding all surfaces, including wood, metal, drywall, epoxy, and painted surfaces.
Details: Serious Grit 6-inch, 15-hole 600-grit sanding discs combine the best hook-and-loop velcro material with a proprietary anti-clog coating on the aluminum oxide grain to give you some of the longest lasting, best-performing sanding discs on the market. Plus, we’ve upgraded from a traditional cheap paper backing material to a polyester film that provides more flexibility, better tear resistance, and a smoother, flatter finish. The film backing also means these can be used wet/dry for sanding paint, bondo, epoxy, and more. So whether you’re sanding bare wood, painted surfaces, metal, plastic, or anything else, Serious Grit won’t let you down.
Package Dimensions: 59x157x358