- 💡 Extreme Durability and Value – Made of hard zirconia alumina material which lasts longer than standard aluminum oxide abrasive material. These flap discs also feature durable fiberglass backing plates requiring less pressure for heavy stock removal and provides with extra secure safe assurance – absorbing vibrations without smear during usage
- 💡 More Emery Cloth – Each flap disc has 80 pieces of emery cloth which is much more efficient than other all 72-piece-emery-cloth abrasive grinding wheels now on the market. It more effectively improves the durability and density of the flap discs.
- 💡 20PCS T29 & 4PCS T27 – T29 Includes 10pcs 40 grit / 5pcs of 60 grit / 3pcs 80 grit / 2pcs 120 grit, better for frequently contouring, shaping surfaces and more aggressive grinding during projects. T27 includes 4pcs 40 grit as a complement to the project requirements of flat sanding and smoothing. Perfect collocation for all your project needs
- 💡 Etched Grit Number and Color Coding – Flap discs with different grits also have different colored label for differentiation. Each abrasive grinding wheel has its own grit number etched on the metal ring for easier identification even if missing label.
- 💡 Great Performance – Each 4.5″ x 7/8-Inch arbor size flap disc is compatible with angle grinders operatable of up to 13,300 RPM and 80m/s. Ideal for high performance blending and stock removal on metals non-ferrous materials, fiberglass, plastics, woods and other uneven surfaces.
Package Dimensions: 125x241x2041