- Supports Intel 11th/10th Generation Rocket Lake/Comet Lake i3/i5/i7/i9 Pentium/Celeron 125W processors with UHD Graphics No RAM no HDD/SSD No OS Compatible with Windows 11/10 (64-bit) and Linux (64-bit)
- Does not support the Unlock-function of Intel K-Series processors. Intel processors without integrated graphics can be identified by their model name ending on “F”. When using this CPU, a graphics card is required.
- 2x 288 pin dual Channel DDR4 DIMM Slots 32GB per DIMM (Max 64GB). The maximum DDR4 clock frequency depends on the processor type used. Gen. 11 “Rocket Lake” supports DDR4-3200. Gen. 10 “Comet Lake” Core i7/i9 supports DDR4-2933. Other “Comet Lake” support DDR4-2666.
- 300W Power supply, 1x PCI-E x16, 1x PCI-E x1, 4x USB 3. 1, 4x USB 2. 0, 1 x 5. 25″ Odd bay, 2x 3. 5″ HD bay, M. 2 2280 slot, 1x Intel Gigabit LAN
- Manufacturer 3-Year and free lifetime technical support.
Details: Shuttle XPC Cube SH510R4 features with new H510 chipset. Supporting Intel 11th gen LGA1200 processor that integrated Intel Xe engine to simultaneously output 4K/60 contents via HDMI 2.0b and DisplayPort1.4. The new processor offers fast and reliable performance for professional users. To fulfill most applications, SH510R4 allows users to install two 3.5” HDD, one ODD bay and a M.2 M key SSD to offer faster storage performance. Thanks to a built-in 80 PLUS power supply and exclusive heat-pipe cooling system, the model is energy-efficient and ready for long-term operation. As desired, the front panel can also be fully customized to your needs.
Release Date: 01-02-2022
Package Dimensions: 269x460x4536