- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The PocketBoy is compact, lightweight & takes up little room in your toolbox, backpack, glove box or pocket and comes with a hard plastic belt case
- Features a rust-resistant, hard chrome-plated, taper-ground blade with impulse-hardened, non-set teeth
- Blade length is 170mm/6.4 inches, 1.0mm blade thickness, 17 teeth per inch (20 teeth per 30mm) Fine teeth configuration, Cut capacity 3.4″ & has 2 open locking positions for in line or flush cutting
- Extraordinary cutting capacity ideal for landscaping, pruning & trimming, camping, trail maintenance & general outdoors
- WARNING: Beware of thinner, non-Professional blades that are made for the Japanese market only. If your blade doesn’t have the word Professional etched into it, please report the seller to Amazon
8″ closed. 6 3/4″ blade with fine teeth. Replaceable rust-resistant, hard chrome-plated, taper-ground Japanese steel blade with impulse-hardened, non-set MIRAI-ME teeth and lashing hole. The blade has two open locking positions for in line or flush cutting. Yellow aluminum handles with Gum non-slip rubberized overlay offers a sure grip, even for the most challenging projects. Features a spring loaded thumb lever lock. Lanyard hole. Embossed clear composition flip top storage case with metal belt loop. Hang packaged. Ideal for pruning, arborist, outdoor hunting, woodworking, lawn and garden, bamboo cutting and more!
Release Date: 06-27-2004
Package Dimensions: xx