- World’s Longest Wireless Range: Powered by LoRa technology, the long-range yet low-power system offers the industry’s longest receiving range in the market (1/4 mile). Our long-range coverage enables its use in areas challenging for most residential Wi-Fi systems, such as basements, outdoor porch/patio areas, sheds, free-standing garages, even remote outbuildings on your property.
- Early-Warning Notifications – Receive real-time early-warning notifications in the form of smartphone banner alerts, limited SMS/text messages, and emails, each optional and configured per your needs; Please note: YoLink Door Sensor does not alarm or chime, it only sends notifications; For an audible alarm, consider our Siren Alarm
- Low-Power Means Longer Battery Life: Because of the low power consumption, device batteries may last 5 years or more (depending on application and device usage/activity), on standard AAA Alkaline batteries (lithium batteries not required)!
- From Simple to Super-Smart: After setting up your notification preferences, keep it simple and let the YoLink system do the rest and monitor your home and property for you. Or, utilize available advanced automation features, including 3rd-party integration with Alexa and IFTTT, to interact with other YoLink and 3rd-party smart devices. Limited only by your imagination!
- No Tricky Wi-Fi Requirements: While many smart devices use and depend on your Wi-Fi network, YoLink devices utilize a proprietary radio frequency spread spectrum technology known as LoRa (Long-Range). With YoLink, you no longer have to worry about your devices consuming your Wi-Fi bandwidth. (YoLink Hub requires a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi connection or a wired connection to your network equipment (patch cord included).
Details: Independent System “YoLink” is a proprietary wireless technology provided by YoSmart. which is based on the Semtech’s LoRa wireless technology combined with the YoSmart smart home/building protocol, to provide the most advanced smart home/building devices solution. Compared to WIFI, Bluetooth, ZigBee, Z-Wave, and other smart home protocols, it has the advantages of low-power consumption, long-distance coverage (wall penetration), and anti-interference. It is the first smart building/home protocol that can be very easily setup and is a very low cost but creates a reliable, robust and more secure IoT network.
Package Dimensions: 98x201x425